Monday, December 9, 2013

Hello :)

DSC_0763
Hi my name is Nicole. I’m 24 years old and I’m a working, student, loving wife and momma. Needless to say I live a crazy life which I love.
I was born in New Jersey but grew up oversees in Germany were I learned so much about the world and different cultures. Growing up in Germany was such an amazing childhood. I would love to go back and visit and show my husband and son those special places, or to even live there would be a dream. Sadly when I was eight we moved back to the states and settled in Virginia. I lived there until I went to college in 2010.
I now live in southeast Idaho, where I go to school. Gratefully I’m almost done with my bachelor’s degree which will be such a relief and a huge burden off my shoulders. Who knew school with a baby and work would be hard. I got married to my amazing husband in 2011, and welcomed our son in 2012.
But on to more important stuff, I am a crafter at heart and I’m not afraid to say it. I love pretty much every craft out there, well maybe not them ALL since I don’t think I’ve tried them all. But those that I have, I love.
My main passion is sewing and quilting. Nothing is better than sitting on the couch with a blanket you made and put all your love it. My other newest kick is sewing cloth diapers. You might say I am a “granola” type mom. I like cloth diapers and yes they save the environment, but hey they also save money. I love them and have used them on my son since he was 2 weeks old. I bought them at first but then realized I could make them for cheaper and they are way cuter, so a tutorial will come in the future.
Life is great, and I try to live it to the fullest.
Xoxo Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Nicole is one of the sweetest young women you will ever meet and is so very talented.

    ReplyDelete