Monday, January 20, 2014

A New Face

From my phone 1374
Some people call me Mom, some call me wife, or sister, or daughter. Some people call me a doer, an analyst, a talker, a crazy. I call myself a wanna-be writer, a chocolate eater, a day dreamer, and a teacher. My name is Krystal, and I am all of these things, and many more! As a woman, I am privileged to fill many roles. And I wouldn’t want it any other way, because it keeps life interesting. Here’s a little more about me.
Currently, I am the wife to a mad scientist (haha, ok, engineer, but close enough!), and a stay-at-home mom to four lovable circus monkeys (a.k.a children, ages 6, 5, 3, and 1). We do the homeschool thing, and I am loving our ventures into that realm so far. I studied English and Literature in college, but left before I completed a degree. Reading, blogging, and baking bread, are some of my favorite pass-times. Playing sports, hiking, camping, gardening, and creating fun learning activities for my kids, are a few more things I’m passionate about. I hate TV, mashed potatoes, and the color pink. But I’d mostly consider myself an easy-going and even-tempered person.
I’m not sure how I wound up as a guest poster on this blog with such crafty and talented ladies, but I am happy to be here, and hope I can contribute something worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment