Saturday, January 25, 2014

Valentine’s - Hot Chocolate Bar Printable!

 

Mindy Here!

I am LOVING me some hot cocoa these days! I also love having pretty little things around my house. I had an adorable cocoa bar for Christmas and really didn’t want to take it down. It’s still chilly outside and sometimes, I still want to sip hot cocoa. And I LOVE to have it out for guests to have some at their leisure. So I made a quick little printable to throw into my frame with my mugs and fixings! I thought that I would share it with you. I made it in both an 8x10 and 5x7. Enjoy!

 

Vday Hot Choc Bar 5x7 FIXEDDOWNLOAD 5x7 HERE!

 

Vday Hot Choc Bar_edited-1DOWNLOAD 8x10 HERE!

 

*These prints are for personal use only. You are welcome to share, but please link back to our blog! Thank you!*

Fonts Used:

MTF Doddlewhats

Lavanderia

KG Somebody That I Used To Know

 

2

1 comment: