Sunday, February 2, 2014

Product Review - Kiss Everlasting Petite Nails

 

** DISCLAIMER: I did not nor will I receive any kind of compensation for this review. All opinion are mine and mine only!

I LOVE the way my nails look when I get them professionally done! There are just a couple things that I really…….uhem…….REALLY don’t like about it.

#1 – The cost. I have paid anywhere from $25 – $45 for a set of acrylic nails. And gels only get more expensive!

#2 – I have to go in in about two weeks after to get them filled. That is another $10 – $20

#3 – They really destroy my natural nail. From all the filing, glue, and filing, and chemicals, and filing…… get the idea? Haha!

But they look SO pretty when they were done. Well, I decided to try something new. I was at Wal-Mart with a friend and she was really wanting to do nails. I have tried glue on nails before and let me tell you, they usually don’t look or feel that good. I have smaller nails, so I usually have to file down the size where the nail meets the cuticle. Blah! Anyway, I found these little lovelies and decided to give it a try.

 

Kiss Everlasting Petite Nails

{ VIA }

I also purchased a separate bottle of nail glue. I have found that the glue that they supply in the kits really don’t keep the nails on for very long. We will see if the separate bottle does any better. I will update to let you know. Here is what I purchased.

Glue

{ VIA }

Thirty minutes after opening the package, sizing, filing, and gluing, my nails really did look great! I was really impressed! The sizes fit my nails. I just accidentally put my right thumb on crooked. Oh well. Live and learn! Overall, I am really happy with this product! I have had them on for one day so far. I wanted to write this at the beginning and update later. To sum up, I got a really great set of nails for under $10. If I have to replace them twice a month (which I am not sure I will do), It will still cost me less than an acrylic set and getting them filled! If you have tried these, let me know what you think!

Cheers!

1

 

 

 

 

2

No comments:

Post a Comment