Monday, November 25, 2013

Aloha!

3
Hey Everyone!
My name is Mindy. I am so excited for this blog to be taking off! I have been wanting to share my thoughts and ideas with the world in this way for a long time now. I am ecstatic to be sharing this space with a few other awesome women!
How about  a little about me?
I am 27 years old.
I am married to the Man of my dreams! We have been happily married for over five years now. We hope to be adding little ones to the mix very soon. My dear husband and I are currently students and loving it. But honestly, I can’t wait to move on to the next chapter.
I have been studying music for almost six years now. How do I plan on using this degree? I am hoping to teach privately out of my home. Right now, I have the six cutest piano students. We just had our first piano recital and it rocked!
We have a fur baby named Bingley and he cracks us up. He is a Schnauzer mix. He keeps us on our toes and laughing every single day.
I am a photographer. I decided that it is a really strange, stressful, yet fulfilling job. I take pictures of complete strangers. And by the end of the session, I really feel like I know them!
I haven’t loved cooking lately. But I am hoping this blog helps me get back into the swing of it!
We just purchased our first home and are LOVING IT! I can’t tell you how great it is for me to go into a room, want to hang a picture, and do it without calling someone for permission! Booya!
I like reading (if I can find time), music, the outdoors, and flying kites. Sometimes, I will stay in my jammies all day just because I can. I used to think I was oober lazy for doing so. Now I NEED those days where I do……….well, nothing! And I am okay with it!
I can’t wait to share my ideas with you here at Tangled Up With String! I hope to get feedback about ideas and maybe some of your own.
CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment