Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cupcake liner decor


6
I am on a mission to find inexpensive yet adorable décor for this lovely holiday season. I happen to have this gorgeous apothecary jar just sitting vacant in my house, all lonely and empty. I am going for a really home-y feeling this Christmas.
7
I didn’t have these scrumptious little cupcake liners. But they were VERY affordable. The dollar stores are chuck full of cute cupcake liners!
5
INGREDIENTS:
A Jar – You can even use mason jars! Anything see through!
Cupcake liners – I didn’t even use two packs. I went for a traditional Christmas color scheme. And I wanted different sizes
Twine or ribbon – Just to add a little something to it!
Seriously, so simple! I just dropped the liners in randomly. Then I wrapped the twine around the top of the jar. And done!
8
I would love to hear what you think! If you do something like this, I would love to see photos!
Happy Christmas!
Cheers and love, Mindy!
3
Contact Mindy and the other crafty ladies as tangledupwithstringblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment