Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello Crazy World

1aMy name is Kenna. So now that I have introduced myself let me share with you a little about me.
I have three brothers and three sisters. At the moment I have twelve nieces and nephews, but who knows when that’s going to change. I love those kids with my whole heart and love hearing them call me on the phone to talk to their “Aunt Tenna” and tell her that they “Wuv you”.  I have grown up all over, but mostly in Oklahoma where I lived for about 10 years of my life.
After I graduated from High School, I moved to Idaho to go to college and that is were I met my sweet husband. In good ‘ole English foundations. The rest is history and now I am three short semesters away from graduating with my AS in instrumental performance and my BS in Marriage and Family. What can I do with that, you say? Well, I would like to be a counselor, but who knows what the future will hold for me.
My husband and I got married April 9th, 2011 for time and all eternity. We do not have any children and are just enjoying the time that we have together right now. Life is good and we are both just working and going to school while we figure things out together.
I work for a Counseling Center here in Idaho filing and doing secretarial work while I am in school. It’s definitely an interesting every day and there is plenty to keep you up on your toes.
Some of my hobbies include: scrapbooking, wood crafts, walks, cooking, crocheting, and hanging with friends. I love to try new things and GOOD surprises are the best thing! (I say good because bad surprises are just not welcome in my life. HAHA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment